What information we collect and why?
We may ask for or hold personal information about you which will be used to support delivery of services to you and also to ensure that the appropriate high level of service is adhered to.
The information collected may include:
- your name, age/date of birth
- your contact details: postal address including billing and delivery addresses, telephone numbers (including mobile numbers) and e-mail address;
- purchases and orders made by you;
- your on-line browsing activities on our website;
- your password(s);
- when you make a purchase or place an order with us (whether online or offline), your payment card details;
- your communication and marketing preferences;
- your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses;
- your location;
- your correspondence and communications with beds.co.uk;
- other publicly available personal data, including any which you have shared via a public platform (such as a Twitter feed or public Facebook page); and
- a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Web Site, and the site you exit to (automatically collected).
How we collect your personal data
We collect information about you directly when you provide it to us in correspondence and conversations (including via email and telephone) and through forms and contracts we may enter with you.
HR Foams Ltd will not send information or market services to you that is not relevant to the service of which you have expressed an interest in unless you have otherwise requested that we do so at any prior stage.
Third party cookies (google advertising)
When browsing the our website, cookies from other websites (known as ‘third party cookies’) may also be placed on your computer or device. These are used exclusively for placing unlaxnow.com advertising on those sites in the future. This advertising may be targeted at you because you have visited the unlaxnow.com website and may be personalised based on the products you have viewed.
Unlaxnow.com is not responsible for the content or privacy policies of third parties or other websites. Please refer to their website for further information.
Where is your data stored
Your personal data is retained in a secure electronic format and access is strictly restricted to users within our organisation only.
Our use of data
Any personal data that you submit via any digital route such as social media or our web site or provide to HR Foams Ltd will be retained for as long as you use its services and any data submitted via any other form of communication may be retained for a longer period.
HR Foams Ltd will NOT sell your details to any third parties however we may have to share your details with relevant third parties in order to progress any matters on your behalf,
Where the service of which you have presented an interest in is as follows, please see all relevant third parties of which we may have to share your details But NEVER for the purposes of marketing;
Domain Name Services Providers.
Analytical Services Providers
Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to Clause 4, your Data will not be disclosed to other third parties.
All of your personal data is stored securely and in accordance with the principals of the General Data Protection regulations.
How we use your personal data
We use your data for the following purposes (all are in accordance with the law)
- to register you as a new customer
- to process and deliver your order (this includes making payments, fees and charges and also refunds and arranging returns)
- to notify you about changes in privacy and other policies
- asking you to review or take a survey
- to deliver relevant advertisements
- to improve our website, products and services that we offer
- to verify your identity and to identify fraudulent transactions
- Where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your personal data (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute).
Who we share your personal data with
Registered credit reference agencies in order to identify and prevent fraudulent transaction, such agencies which may keep a record of that information (although a credit check is not performed and your credit rating will be unaffected);
Affiliates and certain external third party service providers and professional advisors, including:
- Premier deliveries
- Royal Mail
- XDP deliveries
- Tuffnells deliveries
We make sure any third party that provides a service to or for us, which involves the processing of your personal data:
- enters into an agreement with us and meets our standards for data security;
- does not use your personal data for any purpose other than the clearly defined purpose relating to the service that such party is providing;
- does not share your personal data with any organisation without our consent (apart from us); and
- holds your personal data securely and retains it only for such period of time as we instruct.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. On our website this includes ensuring that all transactions are secure, with details that you send to us being encrypted and sent across a secure connection.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
Goods can be returned within a period of 14 Days of delivery, once the goods have been collected please allow 10-14 working days for the refund to be processed. To return goods there is a collection charge of £49.00 - £150 which will be deducted from your refund, depends on the postal code , alternatively you may organise to return the item yourself .
Items must be in their original packaging and condition.
Any goods which have been assembled can not be returned. Any goods that are not in their original packaging can not be returned.
If you wish to cancel your order and your order has been processed OR a delivery has been booked there will be a cancellation charge of up to £49.
If any goods are received with any parts missing, we will send out a replacement as soon as possible.
Please notify us within 48 hours of delivery of any damage to the goods, as we may not be in a position to exchange damaged items at a later time.
Photographic evidence may be required in order to replace damaged parts.